Chaining In Soul Silver What Do You Think Of These Lyrics?

What do you think of these lyrics? - chaining in soul silver

Evidence of their original style is new and not yet Buck Wild
See on television that a hand edge impact on the shopping spree
Do not show this to my son, even in adolescence
We think it is really cold always show what love really means
Sitting by the fire, while the clouds are over me
Who will protect you against the evils of the mind and take your time
I'll take the punishment and then enter Ride
At sunset we reached the heart Forever Together
How do I see the possibilities of perfection
It is as if Jesus is risen
I know that the A100 take years to be the right thing to do
Please my heart and soul to this silver chain Bane
Remember that day by the river where my love flowed
Sitting in the kitchen one day, through the fogLeto
Hearts are ignored because of the shock and pulsation
You never know who is responding and 2 hearts
When Doves Cry Prince was crowned with us
Dancing together I said goodbye with a smile, "said Silence
Shot in sparks and then the people will cry
The beauty and perfection and love my erection
Pure ecstasy is a crime not to see
These four walls around me and I Busted encyclopedia

2 comments:

josh said...

I like the line of the last two still needs a serious work of rap aloud to yourself and see what I mean and try to tell a story or at least have a concept, which noticeable

AAV [213] RIPMJ Fck LyricalRap! said...

Thanks for the words of the dude!

Post a Comment