Denise Milani Natural Breast Enhancement What Do You Think: Am I Attractive?

What do you think: Am I attractive? - denise milani natural breast enhancement

22 years and I'm 5'1. I have a very low "because of its size, regular exercise, 19 and of 106 pounds. I wear a bra 34D or 32F by the mark. My breasts are natural, but only recently had a breast lift, because loose and have my breasts uncomfortable. I also have quite big hips, long legs and nice for them. (they're much more for a girl who is 5'1 ...) I have naturally blonde hair long, because my Swedish heritage and big blue eyes. Living in Florida, also have much time for sunbathing, I have several small holes. I have done my eyebrows, nose, bottom of my mouth and my left heel. In my right ear, I have 7, left, and I'm 11th I can wear small earrings, and are therefore not as a celebritypermanent and visible way, as you might think ....
I'm sorry to go into great detail, but I thought it would be better. Please, guys, you want to know if you think I am attractive, because I had a lot of girls in school, I said terrible things about my appearance that I am very depressed especially the studies I was a meteorologist. To all the perverts are, no, I do not want to find pictures. If you really need a reference, you can take a look at the model Denise Milani. It has a structure very similar to mine.
Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment