Vancouver Renting Tire Chains Where Can I Buy Chains If I Need Them On My Way Up From Vancouver To Whistler?

Where can I buy chains if I need them on my way up from Vancouver to Whistler? - vancouver renting tire chains

My husband and I are making a trip and now offers 15-20cm snow on the day of our arrival in Vancouver. We rent a normal car, and I heard tires rents are not very good and I am concerned about the increase. Can anyone tell me if we are to Whistler, where you can buy the chains on the street and if you think of having to go to start this snow report? Thank you very much!

3 comments:

mckahlan... said...

I do not know what weather you can hear, Vancouver, but has not seen snow for most of the rest of the season. Whistler may still have some, but they are now is to get 6 degrees C, with the rain, no snow. Tomorrow, they say it Mai 1-3 cm snow, that's nothing will.

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather ...
http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather ...

You do not need chains. The road is perfect for this time of year, though the mountains get a little snow, the road will be in order. Enjoy your trip!

Susan F said...

Canadian Tire or other tire shop. Make sure you know the make and exact model of your vehicle.

Canuck said...

You could in the Garibaldi Highlands and necessary to respond with a sign that says chain to prevent than to heal better. Save to Go to Canadian Tire, before the Sea to Sky. Nobody can predict how the time well. I had to stop several times because they have no strings.

Post a Comment